Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mannequin Madness in Malmö


Ok, ok, I know I just posted yesterday but a new set of mannequins has come onto the market and i just had to share them. The mannequins in themselves aren't that impressive. Sure they have suave, early 90's David Spade hair-dos and they seem to enjoy ribbon play while at the same time one of them seems to indulge in "cutting" or at least half-ass suicide attempts. But what really caught my eye is in the background. Is that Hans Solo trapped in carbonite?? No- it couldn't be, I don't see his hands, instead I see at least one more disembodied head. What could it be then? My money is on ghosts in the walls. Ghosts are famous for loving on mannequins. And what could make for an even spookier Halloween than 90's-riffi mannequins who have suicide wishes and ghosts.... sounds like the perfect horror movie set up to me, all that is missing is some horny teens!

1 comment:

Worse Cop said...

Stupid Mannequins...don't they know you have to cut on the inside of your arm and not the outside.. Well at least they have the direction of cutting right. Maybe she's just an angsty teenager who cuts herself, or....perhaps she got in a fight with a rooster.